Thursday 6 May 2021

Drawing of me for my final piece








Finished Drawing

 I wanted a picture of me to be the centrepiece of my final outcome so I used the different types of skills that I have gathered throughout the course of this investigation. I started out with a digital line drawing of myself on Adobe Photoshop and I aimed to get the features on my face as accurate as possible. After that I started using multiple different layers to shade and to colour Like I did on the piece that I made on Phillip. The main difference with this in comparison to my final piece us that I was more experimental with colour. I used more layers for shading and I also fine tuned the high contrast lines with a smooth brush and I liked the effect that it created. After doing the shading on my skin I reverted to begin with the colouring of my clothing in which I utilised the same method. For the hoodie I used different shades of blue and grey. 

The next step was finding out a unique way to create and colour the coat that I was wearing and I did that by blending it in with the background. The colours that I shaded my coat with correlated with the colours of the background and I was satisfied with the outcome.

1 comment:

  1. Annotate all work with analysis of method used and why you produced the work - what is its purpose - do this for all images created please farai.

    ReplyDelete

Final Outcome

  This is my final outcome and the piece that showcased the skills that I have developed throughout this investigation. I created a canvas u...