Sunday 16 May 2021

Final Outcome



  This is my final outcome and the piece that showcased the skills that I have developed throughout this investigation. I created a canvas using black cardboard paper and the hand painting canvases. I tore the canvasses up and used glue to cover up the black cardboard paper with it. I also added a layer of glue on top for a more hardened texture. 

I placed the cut-out of me in the middle and u put a straw on the bottom edge in order for it not to appear as if I was appearing out of nowhere. I placed the the cut out of Precious and my Dad on cardboard platforms in order for them to stick out more and to give the piece a more 3D effect. I also placed the drawing of Betty on the left from the Picture of both Betty and Precious. 

The reasoning behind this whole piece is that I wanted to create something that showed immense skill and I aimed to create what was my best piece to date. I made sure to use all of the skills that I have collated and learned in the past with my previous pieces and I wanted to take it to that next level. I also aimed to create something that was aesthetically pleasing to the eye and made sure it was something that looked beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Outcome

  This is my final outcome and the piece that showcased the skills that I have developed throughout this investigation. I created a canvas u...