Sunday 16 May 2021

Drawing of Betty and Precious for final piece.

 








Finished Piece

This is a picture that I drew of my 2 friends Betty and Precious and I drew them because of the aesthetic qualities they possess. The aim of this was to create a piece that was monochromatic and that linked to brown which is a colour heavily associated with African Nature. I used the same line drawing method to start out the side with Betty. After the line drawing I shaded betty with light and dark versions of the same colour in order for the tone to stay consistent. I did the same with the Precious side but this time I added a filter called Diffuse Glow which made the brighter aspects of Precious' face glow and be slightly brighter than the rest of the image. After completing both drawings I used my hand paint canvas as a background and added grain to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Outcome

  This is my final outcome and the piece that showcased the skills that I have developed throughout this investigation. I created a canvas u...