Thursday 6 May 2021

drawing of my sister and mom










 I started this piece out by sketching my sister using a phone and a stylus. I drew the shadows and I dug deeper into the different elements. I used a splash effect to give it this look as if I had splashed paint on it. This was one of my most colourful pieces because it is the first one in which I implemented the use of the hand painting canvasses that I created. I also experimented with different filters to see which ways I was able to optimise this piece. I also played with around with hue to see which colours fit the best. I was really proud of how this piece turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Outcome

  This is my final outcome and the piece that showcased the skills that I have developed throughout this investigation. I created a canvas u...