Friday 5 February 2021

First Personal Investigation

This is my first personal investigation initially indicating that I was aiming to create work correlating to how culture and life is in Africa. This was mainly going to be for Zimbabwe and Namibia as those were the 2 countries I used to live in. The aim of this project was to give insight and educate people on how life is in Namibia and Zimbabwe. This was also going to contribute to how well people know me more whilst understanding my background. 
The reason I chose this is because this is something I have great knowledge on and it would be a useful project for alot of people around me seeing as it is rare that people know where Namibia is or even if they have even heard of it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Outcome

  This is my final outcome and the piece that showcased the skills that I have developed throughout this investigation. I created a canvas u...